Aspirations in Computing Community
Connect with like-minded high school, college, and early career women in tech because YOU belong!
Become one of thousands of NCWIT Aspirations in Computing (AiC) Community members — a national network of peers, supported by professionals and volunteers, who want to see YOU succeed in technology:
- Exchange ideas and advice with technical women who have many different interests, strengths, and connections.
- Gain exclusive access to computing hackathons, internships, scholarships, jobs, awards, and more.
- Lead computing experiences that inspire the next generation, and informally mentor others.
How to Join
- If you are currently in 9th-12th grade and also self-identify as a woman, genderqueer, or non-binary, apply for the NCWIT Award for AiC. Recipients of this award are automatically inducted into the AiC Community. (Are you already an Award for AiC recipient who needs help accessing the Community? Email us at email@example.com.)
- If you are currently enrolled in a post-secondary institution (community college, college, or university) with a major or minor in a computing or engineering discipline, and also self-identify as a woman, genderqueer, or non-binary, you are welcome to apply.
Note: If your school is not currently an NCWIT Academic Alliance member, a faculty member can sign up to join (it's free!) by filling out the Academic Alliance Membership Form.
- If you are currently a TECHNOLOchica Ambassador, you may apply by completing the application below; indicate your participation in TECHNOLOchicas in place of selecting an academic institution. (COMING SOON)
Applications are required of all undergraduate and graduate students, as well as TECHNOLOchicas. Create or update your application here.
The AiC Community is supported by Meta.